Help Us Raise $5,000 in Matching Funds
The Green Party of the United States has given us a $5,000 grant to help us get on the ballot.
We're going to double our impact and raise another $5,000!
With these funds, we'll hire more organizers and pay more petitioners to gather signatures to reach our 11,700-signature goal by the end of 2017. Please donate now.
Green Party ballot access is coming to North Carolina! The North Carolina State Legislature just overturned Governor Cooper's veto of Senate Bill 656. The bill has passed.
That means our requirement to get on the ballot has dropped from a massive 94,000 petition signatures to just 11,700.
We're now poised to make history—we've already collected 3,500 of the 11,700 signatures, and by the end of 2017, we will collect the remainder to get the Green Party on the ballot for the first time ever in North Carolina.
This means we’ll be able to run Greens—as Greens—for all levels of office, and North Carolina voters will be able to register to vote as Greens.
Please donate now to fund our ballot drive and make history.
1) I, the contributor, am a U.S. citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
2) This contribution is not being made by a corporation, labor organization, or national bank.
3) This contribution is not being made by an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
4) This contribution is not being made by a PAC associated with a for-profit corporation.
5) This contribution is not being made by a registered lobbying firm or foreign agent or by any of the following: a registered federal or state lobbyist on behalf of a for-profit corporation, on behalf of a foreign agent, or on behalf of an executive officer of a for-profit corporation that employs registered lobbyists.
6) The funds I, the contributor, am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
7) I understand that donations are nonrefundable.
Note: Campaign finance law requires that political parties report the profession and employer of each donor. If you do not have an employer or are retired, put "retired" or "unemployed," and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" as your employer and describe your occupation. State campaign finance law limits donations from individuals to the North Carolina Green Party to $5,100 per election. Only residents of North Carolina may become members of the NCGP. However residency is not required for donations.