Pay Your NCGP Dues for the Year with a Onetime Payment
All NCGP members shall pay dues.* Members determine their own level of dues based on income or ability to pay and the honor system. Suggested dues rates are according to the following scale:
• $60 a year ($5 a month) – annual income under $30K
• $120 a year ($10 a month) – annual income $30–$50K
• $180 a year ($15 a month) – annual income $50–$100K
• $240 a year ($20 a month) – annual income over $100K
* The minimum dues required to be an NCGP member are $12 a year ($1 a month), per section III.c.i. of the NCGP bylaws. The NCGP recommends $12 a year for those experiencing extraordinary financial hardship. This page will not process a payment of less than $12. If you wish to pay dues monthly, please go back a page and choose the "Monthly Online Payment" option.
- I, the contributor, am a U.S. citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
- This contribution is not being made by a corporation, labor organization, or national bank.
- This contribution is not being made by an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
- This contribution is not being made by a PAC associated with a for-profit corporation.
- This contribution is not being made by a registered lobbying firm or foreign agent or by any of the following: a registered federal or state lobbyist on behalf of a for-profit corporation, on behalf of a foreign agent, or on behalf of an executive officer of a for-profit corporation that employs registered lobbyists.
- The funds I, the contributor, am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I have affirmed Green Party principles (see the 10 Key Values and platform).
- I understand that donations are nonrefundable, even in the event of my suspension, expulsion, or withdrawal from the NCGP.
- I understand that my donation processed on this page is going to the NCGP, not directly to a particular candidate's political committee.
Note: Campaign finance law requires that political parties report the profession and employer of each donor. If you do not have an employer or are retired, put "retired" or "unemployed," and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" as your employer and describe your occupation. State campaign finance law limits donations from individuals to the North Carolina Green Party to $5,100 per election. Only residents of North Carolina may become members of the NCGP. However residency is not required for donations.