Pay Your NCGP Dues Monthly
All NCGP members shall pay dues.* Members determine their own level of dues based on income or ability to pay and the honor system. Suggested dues rates are according to the following scale:
• $5 a month ($60 a year) – annual income under $30K
• $10 a month ($120 a year) – annual income $30–$50K
• $15 a month ($180 a year) – annual income $50–$100K
• $20 a month ($240 a year) – annual income over $100K
* The minimum dues required to be an NCGP member are $12 a year ($1 a month), per section III.c.i. of the NCGP bylaws. The NCGP recommends $12 a year for those experiencing extraordinary financial hardship. However, the NCGP cannot process transactions of less than $5 because of fees. If you wish to pay the $12 minimum, please go back a page and choose the "Onetime Online Payment" or "Onetime Mail-In Payment" option and make a onetime payment of $12.
1) I, the contributor, am a U.S. citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States and am not under the age of sixteen.
2) This contribution is not being made by a corporation, labor organization, or national bank.
3) This contribution is not being made by an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
4) This contribution is not being made by a PAC associated with a for-profit corporation.
5) This contribution is not being made by a registered lobbying firm or foreign agent or by any of the following: a registered federal or state lobbyist on behalf of a for-profit corporation, on behalf of a foreign agent, or on behalf of an executive officer of a for-profit corporation that employs registered lobbyists.
6) The funds I, the contributor, am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
7) I have affirmed Green Party principles (see the 10 Key Values, platform, and statement of purpose).
8) I understand that dues are nonrefundable, even in the event of my expulsion or withdrawal from the NCGP.
Note: Campaign finance law requires that political parties report the profession and employer of each donor. If you do not have an employer or are retired, put "retired" or "unemployed," and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" as your employer and describe your occupation. State campaign finance law limits donations from individuals to the North Carolina Green Party to $5,100 per election. Only residents of North Carolina may become members of the NCGP. However residency is not required for donations.