This page is for setting up a monthly contribution. This is not the page where party members sign up to pay dues. If you'd like to sign up to become a member, please do so at our Membership Page. This donation page is for supporters who are not ready to become dues-paying members and for members who wish to make an additional recurring contribution on top of their dues.
The North Carolina Green Party needs your help to continue spreading progressive politics in our state. We use the proceeds from membership dues and donations to support statewide activities and activism and to expand party efforts into new areas of the state.
1) I, the contributor, am a U.S. citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States and am not under the age of sixteen.
2) This contribution is not being made by a corporation, labor organization, or national bank.
3) This contribution is not being made by an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
4) This contribution is not being made by a PAC associated with a for-profit corporation.
5) This contribution is not being made by a registered lobbying firm or foreign agent or by any of the following: a registered federal or state lobbyist on behalf of a for-profit corporation, on behalf of a foreign agent, or on behalf of an executive officer of a for-profit corporation that employs registered lobbyists.
6) The funds I, the contributor, am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
7) I understand that donations are nonrefundable.
Note: Campaign finance law requires that political parties report the profession and employer of each donor. If you do not have an employer or are retired, put "retired" or "unemployed," and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" as your employer and describe your occupation. State campaign finance law limits donations from individuals to the North Carolina Green Party to $5,100 per election. Only residents of North Carolina may become members of the NCGP. However residency is not required for donations.